Thursday, June 26, 2008

Paying my rent, first post

OK, so let's cut to the chase.

This blog is about money. How to earn it, how to save it, and how to get the most out of it. Money seems to be tight everywhere now, and with so many of us working too much and getting paid not enough, we could all use some tips and tricks.

Looking back at my past, I realize I've got a bit I can pass on to people. I've learned a lot about finances lately. I've paid off a credit card, gotten turned down for an apartment, racked up some medical bills, and am DEFINITELY not getting paid enough to cover everything I need to. (Seriously, who can support themselves and a small cat on 7.50/hr 30 hours a week?)

Whether it be dumpstering, reusing Kroger green bags, extreme couponing, reusing, budgeting, or online surveys for cash, you'll be finding it here. I'd love to hear back from you too, as to what you'd like to hear about, or any tips/tricks you have to share. We're all trying to stretch the dollar at the same time... we should all be pulling in the same direction, eh?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to figure out extreme couponing. i have tried it and it never works the way i want it to lol.

June 26, 2008 at 6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home